ENERVAC has built a world-wide reputation for delivering high-performance engineered products that meet or exceed customer needs.
In any climate or environment (including hazardous locations), ENERVAC liquid & gas processing and recovery systems provide the most efficient, cost-effective and reliable solutions available in the industry.
Careers in Enervac Corporation
ENERVAC CORPORATION is a leading manufacturer of specialized mineral oil and SF6 gas purification systems. We presently have an opening for the following position:
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years experience with vacuum systems or fluid purification systems
- Proficiency in project design and component selection using AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks
- Very good knowledge of process piping, instrumentation, pumps, valves, filters
- Knowledge of ASME pressure vessel codes/manufacturing procedures
- Familiarity with NEMA standards of electrical codes and wiring methods.
- Familiarity with PLC’s such as Allen Bradley, GE Fanuc, Omron, Siemens
Salary is commensurate with experience. Resumes should be sent by fax (519) 651-1038 or e-mail: email@example.com