Transformers and its paper insulation have a primary enemy – Water. Water can be removed from a transformer using a vacuum dehydration process. Now, however an easier and less expensive method can be used to remove the water from the transformer oil and its paper insulation. Transformers that have 5% moisture or higher can be dried to acceptable levels without taking the transformer out of service.
- Removes moisture from transformer oil and insulation.
- Maintains low moisture levels in transformer oils in service.
- Able to dry transformers not braced for vacuum.
- Safety system – isolates itself in case of alarm or power failure.
- No paper filters utilized.
- Transformer Oil Level Monitoring System (TOLMS)
- Hygrometer – Doble Domino sensor for measurement of moisture level in the oil (PPM)
- Touch screen interface with data logger with “PPM Trend” tool for monitoring moisture content over time.
- E-mail /SMS alarm messages
- Remote Monitoring of PPM Trend chart
Download Product Information Here:ENERDry-Brochure 2017