ENERVAC provides practical and economical solutions to wastewater disposal and recycling. ENERVAC offers systems for waste water recycling that utilize technologies based on ultra filtration and chemical treatment. Reverse Osmosis systems are also available.
- ASME designed and labelled heater cases with CSA/UL approved heating elements.
- Assures less than 12 watts per square inch (1.8 W/cm2) UNIFORM low watt density oil heating.
- Heating coils do not come in direct contact with the oils.
- Various sizes and configurations available.
- A revolutionary new concept in plant spill control.
- 5 gallon size is light weight and easily transportable.
- Advanced pneumatic vacuum technology for industry.
- Vacuum generator is pneumatic and has no moving parts.
- Convert empty steel drums into powerful liquid vacuums.
- Cleans out pits, sumps, troughs, swarfs, slurries and suspended solids.
- Liquid spills are picked up quickly and easily.
- Automatically stops pumping when full.