ENERVAC provides practical and economical solutions to wastewater disposal and recycling. ENERVAC offers systems for waste water recycling that utilize technologies based on ultra filtration and chemical treatment. Reverse Osmosis systems are also available.
Wastewater Minimization Systems
- Continuous removal of tramp oil.
- Design based on many years of industrial experience.
- Reduces disposal frequency.
- Low cost solids removal.
- A compact, non hazardous processing facility to reduce oily wastes.
- Reduce haulage and disposal costs by over 90%.
- Permeate effluent can often be reused or discharged to sewer.
- System payback typically within 9 to 12 months.
- Dramatically reduce wastewater haul-away disposal costs.
- Safe, simple, single step chemical additive batch process.
- Removes suspended solids, emulsified oils and heavy metals quickly and efficiently.
- Treated water and wastes within code limits for sewer discharge and landfill.
- A cost effective way of producing pure water.
- Standard models produce up to 6 GPM (22 l/min) pure water.
- Maximum 4,000 gallons (14,900 litres) per day.
- Reduces soluble and insoluble contaminants to 10 ppm.